A funeral plan that includes everything you need for a traditional funeral, including a high quality veneered coffin.
- Guidance on all aspects of the funeral and registration of the death
- Transportation for the deceased from within 30 miles of our premises at any time of day or night
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as facilities for viewing in our Chapel of Rest
- A high quality veneered coffin with a raised lid and superior furnishings
- Making all the necessary arrangements and providing staff for the funeral
- Supply of a hearse and bearers with two limousines (a reduction is available if you only require one)
- The cortege can leave from a private address prior to the funeral service at a local church, followed by committal at the local crematorium, churchyard or cemetery
- Listing floral tributes and/or charitable donations
- Complimentary ‘thank you’ cards
- Contribution of £1,100 towards disbursement costs such as crematorium, church or cemetery fees.
Please call us on 01925 261803 and we’ll chat everything through with you and answer all your Funeral Plan questions. We’ll also be happy to mail out a free colour brochure to you.
Click here to enquire online about our funeral plans.